Ask Apple Spice Big Macintosh

askthenightguards:

mylittlechangeling:

Nightguard and Tinkerbox eventually found a way to detect/find changelings.


As a result: they got Doppel. And didn’t know what to do with him, so now he visits them from time to time.

(third time’s a charm. removed most gradients.)

(( That high pitched noise you hear is not a WCP, nor a warning beacon. It’s me going “Eeeeeeeeeee this is so awesome!” ))

Heh heh

30minchallenge:

Dat delicious golden o3o

A lovely trio of fabulous Macs!

Did you know fancy people eat apple with cheese? Brie I believe.

Also, how did Mac get so fancy? A million bucks. BA DUM TSH!

Anywho, we hope to see you all again tomorrow for more challenges! G’bye for now!

Because fancy reasons.

This one.

FYI: D.R.E.E.M.-Drone RF Electronics Enhancement Mechanism.

askbigredmacintosh:

Hard to choose. Good mares, Ah like ‘em all.

[lazy gif is lazy.]

This here is a truth.

Actually Ah’m goin’ to the fair again this year.

mushroom-cookie-bear:

cute sleepy horse siblings

Ah’m not kiddin’.

mushroom-cookie-bear:

cute sleepy horse siblings

Ah’m not kiddin’.

mushroom-cookie-bear:

sleepy applu hoers

Long days can tucker ya out .MCB goodness:)

mushroom-cookie-bear:

sleepy applu hoers

Long days can tucker ya out .

MCB goodness:)
littlesketchy:

thetalesofwildcard:

sevartz:

That last post was written via the tumblr app in a car, so it was a little brief. I can elaborate a little now that we have more information.
My wife has been diagnosed with Preeclampsia. Its a pregnancy complication that sharply raises blood-pressure and can effect the health of the mother’s liver and kidneys. It is fatal if untreated. There is only one cure for preeclampsia: stop being pregnant.  Her pregnancy will be ending in the next few days to few weeks, depending on how lucky we are. Its not an if, its a when.
As of tomorrow, she will be 27 weeks in. That’s about three months premature.
Right now the highest priority is to keep the symptoms under control as long as physically possible, because every day in the womb is worth 4 in an incubator, and gives the baby a much higher survival chance once she’s been removed. My wife isn’t in any major danger; shes being monitored constantly and will be hospitalized until delivery, so as soon as things start getting out of control, that’s when delivery going to happen. C-section is pretty much guaranteed at this point; there’s just no time to induce natural labor once the symptoms start to accelerate, and the baby is currently head-up. Premature babies past the 25 week mark have decent survival rates, but every extra day we can get will help.
Shes been given steroids to help develop baby’s lungs faster. That’s the big problem right now. low weight, small size, inability to eat or control her body warmth, that’s all stuff that can be assisted mechanically, but if her lungs don’t work, that’s the end of it. I don’t really want to contemplate that at the moment, but its a reality that’s on the table.
Bottom line right now, best case scenario: we’ll get another week of manageable symptoms, the baby will be delivered and spend at least the next 3 months in an incubator, at which point it will be safe to bring her home, but she’ll still be at “minimum term” in regards to her overall growth.
Emotional states aside, we’re going to be running into a bit of a financial bind before too long. We were all set to coordinate pregnancy leaves and family leaves with the arrival of baby about three months from now. her arrival now means i have to stop teaching an entire quarter early so i can be around to help my wife recover and travel back and forth to the hospital to see the baby and help there too.
Additionally, pregnancy leave begins as soon as the baby is born and cant be postponed. Since the baby is being born premature, we wont actually have her at her normal, “new baby” size back at home until at least three months after shes actually entered the world. Meaning my wife’s leave is going to end right when we really need it to start. There are additional disability services to call on, but it still knocks a good three months off the overall timetable, which will probably take me off work for another quarter (the one I’d planned on taking off to begin with to be with the baby). We don’t know what the hospital bill is going to look like yet. our insurance is pretty solid, but this is a very, very long stay.
So things are a little nuts right now, on the whole.
Your well-wishes are appreciated, and if you’d like to toss a few bucks our way for general aid, I’m sure we’re going to need the help once the backlog catches up. If you’re interested, my paypal is sev.jano@gmail.com . I’m spending a lot of time sitting in a hospital room these days, so my at-home work time is being dedicated to making sure my game project gets as strong a launch as possible. We’re kinda counting on it to help offset some of the income we’re going to be losing at this point.
I will post updates when things move forward. thanks for reading.

Help if you can.

I’m gna help with a little of what I can spare so if you can please help too

Signal boost + $ending help

littlesketchy:

thetalesofwildcard:

sevartz:

That last post was written via the tumblr app in a car, so it was a little brief. I can elaborate a little now that we have more information.

My wife has been diagnosed with Preeclampsia. Its a pregnancy complication that sharply raises blood-pressure and can effect the health of the mother’s liver and kidneys. It is fatal if untreated. There is only one cure for preeclampsia: stop being pregnant.  Her pregnancy will be ending in the next few days to few weeks, depending on how lucky we are. Its not an if, its a when.

As of tomorrow, she will be 27 weeks in. That’s about three months premature.

Right now the highest priority is to keep the symptoms under control as long as physically possible, because every day in the womb is worth 4 in an incubator, and gives the baby a much higher survival chance once she’s been removed. My wife isn’t in any major danger; shes being monitored constantly and will be hospitalized until delivery, so as soon as things start getting out of control, that’s when delivery going to happen. C-section is pretty much guaranteed at this point; there’s just no time to induce natural labor once the symptoms start to accelerate, and the baby is currently head-up. Premature babies past the 25 week mark have decent survival rates, but every extra day we can get will help.

Shes been given steroids to help develop baby’s lungs faster. That’s the big problem right now. low weight, small size, inability to eat or control her body warmth, that’s all stuff that can be assisted mechanically, but if her lungs don’t work, that’s the end of it. I don’t really want to contemplate that at the moment, but its a reality that’s on the table.

Bottom line right now, best case scenario: we’ll get another week of manageable symptoms, the baby will be delivered and spend at least the next 3 months in an incubator, at which point it will be safe to bring her home, but she’ll still be at “minimum term” in regards to her overall growth.

Emotional states aside, we’re going to be running into a bit of a financial bind before too long. We were all set to coordinate pregnancy leaves and family leaves with the arrival of baby about three months from now. her arrival now means i have to stop teaching an entire quarter early so i can be around to help my wife recover and travel back and forth to the hospital to see the baby and help there too.

Additionally, pregnancy leave begins as soon as the baby is born and cant be postponed. Since the baby is being born premature, we wont actually have her at her normal, “new baby” size back at home until at least three months after shes actually entered the world. Meaning my wife’s leave is going to end right when we really need it to start. There are additional disability services to call on, but it still knocks a good three months off the overall timetable, which will probably take me off work for another quarter (the one I’d planned on taking off to begin with to be with the baby). We don’t know what the hospital bill is going to look like yet. our insurance is pretty solid, but this is a very, very long stay.

So things are a little nuts right now, on the whole.

Your well-wishes are appreciated, and if you’d like to toss a few bucks our way for general aid, I’m sure we’re going to need the help once the backlog catches up. If you’re interested, my paypal is sev.jano@gmail.com . I’m spending a lot of time sitting in a hospital room these days, so my at-home work time is being dedicated to making sure my game project gets as strong a launch as possible. We’re kinda counting on it to help offset some of the income we’re going to be losing at this point.

I will post updates when things move forward. thanks for reading.

Help if you can.

I’m gna help with a little of what I can spare so if you can please help too

Signal boost + $ending help